Wedding videography in Rochester MN, Winona MN, and Lacrosse WI area!
About Wedding Day Films:
- Since 2005, Wedding Day Films has been creating and producing wedding videos all over the Midwest.
- We love shooting in a cinematic style to create that dreamlike movie every couple loves sharing with their friends and family.
- We want to blend in with you, your family and friends while still paying attention to all the detail you put into creating the day of your dreams.
What We Offer?
- We offer a variety of packages depending on your needs and your budget allowing our company to work with you and your fiancé on choosing the right package that fits your day best.
- Our goal is to allow you as a married couple to relive your wedding day and capture those little moments you may not remember later on down the road.
Why Hire Us?
- We have years of experienced videographers who have filmed over a 150 weddings throughout the years and who are always working towards capturing those special moments with family and friends, the laughs and tears, and everything in between.
- Our Wedding videographers come from a wide variety of backgrounds, but one thing we all have in common is our love for love and making sure every part of it is remembered for as long as your lives are intertwined together. Our Service areas are primarily LaCrosse, Winona, Rochester, Eau Claire, Minneapolis, and all the places in between.
ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- Pre wedding consultation: either by phone, e-mail, or in person. We want to get to know you two as a couple!
- Social Media Posting to share your special day with family and friends.
- 2 Wireless Microphones/multi camera setup for ceremony for additional angles.
- Includes 3 Specialty USB drives in custom wood boxes of finished videos.
- DVD's available as another option.
Our Wedding Packages:
PLATINUM PACKAGe: $2499
- 9 hours of coverage
- Highlight Video 7-9 minutes
- 2 Videographers included
- Full edit of Ceremony, Toasts, Dances included on USB drive
- 3 Handcrafted USB drives
- Raw Footage included
DIAMOND PACKAGE: $3299
- 12 hours of coverage
- Highlight Video 10-12 minute
- Aerial Videography
- 2 Videographers
- Full edit of Ceremony, Toasts, Dances included on USB drives
- 3 Handcrafted USB drives
- Raw Footage included
- Additional Videographer: $700
- Same Day Edit: Call for price with package
- Professional Aerial Helicopter for Video: $200
- Additional USB: $25
- Additional Hours: Please Call
- Uplighting for Reception: $20 per LED light
- Wedding Photo Booth (Discount available) www.PhotoBoothEnt.com
- Shiloh has a personality that can be considered bubbly, vibrant and fun! She loves spending time with people and getting to know others. Being a part of one of the most exciting days of a couples lives is so very exciting!! There is something so special about being able to spend time capturing love on camera and she has a passion to keep developing her film style. Growing up just north of the Twin Cities in the small town of Lindstrom, MN, she has been itching for a new adventures. She loves to travel and create videos of her life experiences; that’s where her interest in videography began. Through her travels across the United States and visiting five continents, she wants to show the world the different cultures through a camera lens. She loves shooting and editing film to share stories through each wedding video.
- Andy started Media Works Productions in 2005 doing various corporate and wedding videography. With way over 100 weddings filmed, he has developed an incredible eye and unique style of shooting that takes your wedding video to the next level.
- Andrew is a Winona State Business graduate with a focus in marketing and advertising. Between sales, filming, editing, website development, and advertising he keeps busy and active. Andrew has been working in media since 2013, he has worked in job fields such as sports, newspaper, and wedding photography. As well as marketing, broadcasting, video production, and aerial photography.
- Alex is a filmmaker based in Minnesota’s Driftless Area who specializes in editing and visual effects. He graduated with a B.A. in Transmedia from Winona State University. Throughout the years, he has gained experience with many different types of media ranging from print, video, graphic design, and website design. He has been working professionally since 2015; editing live events, visual openers, narrative short films, and more. He has experiences in all aspects of video production as well as technical problem solving, coding and leading a team of individuals.
- Carly is a recent graduate from Winona State with a degree in Graphic Design. Grew up in Stevens Point, WI where my love for photography, videography and Graphic Design began. From sports, to growing up close to a farm, to being a dog lover, all have an impact on who I am today.
Traveling has become a hobby of mine, along with my camera being a necessity for wherever I go.